Football pitches are meant for only one thing, that is to hold a football match or training. From renowned stadium as Maracana in Brazil to Wembley in England, the fans are only interested in watching their teams play and if possible win their matches. In this article, we bring you the most amazing football pitch locations in the world.
What if there is more to a football pitch than hosting a match or training? Imagine going to watch a football match just to be wowed by the environment of the pitch, it will be a great spectacle and may be an extra incentive to come and watch your favourite teams play there.
Below, we take a look at some beautiful pitch locations around the world according to twitter user Joaquim Campa (https://twitter.com/JoaquimCampa).
- Football pitch in Castelmezzano, Italy
2. Football pitch in Qeqertarsuaq, Greenland.
3. Football pitch in Hvar, Croatia
4. Football pitch in Gspon, Switzerland. Ottmar Hitzfeld Stadium, the highest stadium in Europe (at an altitude of 2,000 m above sea level)
5. Footbal pitch in Henningsvaer, Norway
6. Floating Football pitch in Koh Panyi, Thailand.
From the list of pitches shown, which one will you like to tour to, if not to play football then watch the amazing views. Leave your response in the comment below.